Monday, October 7, 2013

Join me Today for Life Book 2014

Life Book 2014 is now open for registration. I am so excited to be a part of this artistic journey once again and can't believe the incredible line up gathered for a year of creative adventure, it is truly amazing! The piece shown was my favorite lesson from 2013 and what I have planned for January and December 2014 is just as fun and a great learning experience. Life Book includes 23 teachers and 52 weeks of creative inspiration brought to you weekly. Really, where can you get that for such an incredible price of $109? Did I forget to tell you that each lesson is also downloadable and yours to keep too.

Since it begins on January 1st, this is a great time to register and start collecting supplies. Your favorite mixed media paper (watercolor, bristol, mixed media) in a 9x12 size. Tam shows you how to turn this into a lovely journal/book so you can keep all your work together for the year, really a brilliant idea to have one place for your 2014 arting I must say! Your favorite mediums - acrylics, watercolors, crayons, glues and pens, whatever you are used to using. A couple classes will call for a little extra but most encourage you to use what you have.

By using the "Life Book 2014" button on the top left of my blog, you will be linked directly to the sign up page which includes more information about the program. When you click the button through my site here, you will be helping me earn a percentage of the cost of the class. It is greatly appreciated and I wanted to say "thank you" for helping me make money at a job I love, doing art! I look forward to seeing you in class next year!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you are a part of this again, Kelly as you are a great addition to this wonderful group of artists. I regret to say that I won't be able to make it again this year (not enough $ and too many projects already sitting on the sidelines for me :( ), but I just wanted to let you know how excited I am that you have this opportunity to get the word out to even more people about what an amazing artist and fantastic person you are! xo

    ReplyDelete