Thursday, February 21, 2013

Creamy Light

Our fruit trees bloom all in white and when the sun is straight above them, I like to take their photograph. Do you see all the deliciously buttered yellow? How about the deep greyed avocado green shadows? All of this is highlighted by the bright milky white so transparent you can't stand the sheer beauty of it. I take photos every single year and with each shutter snap I am amazed at the generosity of Mother Natures' gifts. The joy and magical quality of the dappled sunlight just makes me dizzy with artful inspiration. What brings magic to your life?

1 comment:

  1. Kelly you are so like my daughter, Cassandra, in your ability to capture with the camera all the gorgeous delights that nature offers us. Its a unique gift and one I cherish in both of you! :-)

    ReplyDelete