Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thank You!


For everyone who participated in the "FlyTribe" blog hop, thank you, thank you, thank you!! We had over 700 creative people register to be a sponsored recipient for Kelly Rae's Flying Lessons ecourse. You can see the winners and follow up blog here.

If you are wondering about finding online ecourses you can visit FlyTribe members Lori Leissner and Ursula Smith's informative Creative Clearinghouse website doing just that with organization and classes galore!

Of course, I have finally broken the barrier and offered my first ecourse this year with plenty more to follow so take a peek on my website to see what's going on and coming up around my studio! 5 Days, 5 Canvases is still going until September 30, so join the internationally charged class (I can now say that *so PROUD*)and have fun doing 6 mixed media canvases one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment