Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Enchantment

Have you ever read a book that just transported your whole being somewhere else? Well, The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern did just that for me. The book was written with such magical, imaginative details that my head was spinning from start to finish. Not only did I picture each image as she described it but the smells, textures and wondrous tents filled my artistic brain with adventures of discovery and intrigue. I was taken in, experienced the illusionists artistry, and left with a wanting to go and explore this magical event. Here's how the black and white table looked for my book club, it was by far a lovely, enchanted evening for everyone who attended. Thank you ladies for a wonderful night!

2 comments:

  1. Kelly, it was like that book was calling to me! I couldn't leave it behind,I hope I enjoy it as much as you did. My book club is a much more casual affair than yours, I will show them this photo so they can see how things are done elsewhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - I am impressed. Sort of looks like something MOM would do!!! Classy!

    ReplyDelete