Monday, April 16, 2012

Word - Brilliance

The word for the week is brilliance.

Its adjective meaning: very bright; striking, distinctive; very intelligent, radiant, lustrous, beaming, lucid, bright, lambent.

When was the last time you had a moment of brilliance? Me, everyday. Every morning I look out my extra large bedroom windows and let the view inspire those moments. Yes, every single day! I am very much in love with my yard, the flowers, the trees and all the insects and birds that help achieve balance in all things nature. This shot shows you the bright, striking sky making everything else seems less colorful but just as beautiful. This kind of royal blue will make me dance along outside taking photos for hours without a care in the world. Enjoy some brilliance today, you are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment