Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012

As the new year begins you are going to be in for a couple surprises on my blog. I wanted to keep with the old (word of the week) but give you something new as well. I have been limiting myself to garden adventures and well, my home is full of wonderful things I think you might enjoy. I will be sharing color palettes, simple table settings as well as seasonal home decor vignettes. I decorate all the time and have an eclectic style so I thought you might be inspired to try them in your surroundings with things you have lying around. So I hope you are willing to explore a new year of adventures, discoveries and artful expressions with me to welcome in 2012 - cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly,
    I like that you are going to use things around the house. Right now, we are in the midst of trying to purchase a house in Texas for our retirement at the end of 2012. I will be getting my stuff out of storage plus being able to getting new furniture(got rid of a lot of pieces as they went through 4 kids and the kids took some too.)

    ReplyDelete