Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sun Glow

Here's another photo from my e-course, this one focused on a face. I couldn't help using the same statue but only one of their little cherub faces. I put the leaf there to give me a nice contrast of not only color but texture as well and you can actually see a piece of the second face through the holes (what a surprise that was). I had no idea how ethereal it would make this sweet child look. I love everything about it and am actually thinking about making a collage of the images for my living room wall. It's amazing to me that a little push of inspiration can make you see things in a whole new light. The muse knows what she's doing, I'll give her that :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this - I am so glad you showed this image, too! Like you, I like everything about it. I hope you do make that collage and post it when you get done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the muse...great shot! Do you have lots of your pics hanging in your house? You should! julie

    ReplyDelete