Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Word - Blaze

The word for this week is blaze.

Its noun meaning: fire; intense direct light accompanied by heat; something (as a dazzling display or sudden outburst) suggesting fire.

I have to say that this is my favorite photo this year. Not only are these little daffodils new to the yard but the drama is just ablazing (pun intended). The intense sunlight, me taking the photo while laying in the yard and the fantastically colored centers all contribute wonders to this heated composition. I hope it makes you feel the warmth of the sun and are struck by the feeling of ignited creativity. I know I can't wait to make this as large as possible and hang it on my red wall. Contemporary, dramatic and full of flair - perfection in my artistic book - ahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment