Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tulip Farm

It's cold again here and I'm so wanting the daffodil and tulip bulbs to bloom that I went to my photo archives and found some. This is a picture of a tulip farm in Holland Michigan. Love the colors and the rows just go on and on forever. They even have bison roaming around with them, how cool is that! Talk about beauty and the beast :) We won't have near that many LOL but we do have some amazing ones to look forward to. We planted over 300 spring flower bulbs in the fall and are awaiting their appearance because right now, we don't remember what we put where. No one has ever done that, right? I have been checking on the planted spots and the greenery is coming up so this year the driveway up to the house should be spectacular with blooms. I will keep you posted with lots of colorful pictures, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment