Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bit of Charm

This is another section of the large still life I set up and wanted to share its vignette with you. I tried to keep the colors all alike so you would concentrate on values more than anything. The shapes are interesting, the subject textures and proportions are varied and to me it has a certain bit of charm to it. I think it would make a great picture for my studio with the word imagine under it all. The blank lamp shade gives you an opportunity of creating what you would like to see on it. You could add your name to the star and make it look carved or painted on. The possibilities are endless when you start breaking down the elements one by one and create something personalized. Let it inspire you to let your artistic freedom out and about - enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment