Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bulb Planting

John and I plus the puppies were out in the yard today planting what seemed like 1000 + 1 flower bulbs today. Yes it was cold but we managed to get them all in the ground. I can only tell you that if they all bloom our yard is going to be very colorful! I love planting bulbs (well actually John plants them) because they are a promise to what is to come. Isn't that what the four seasons are all about? I couldn't imagine my life without them because I am inspired by them all and appreciate what they offer. Whether it brings bright spring kelly green grass, a steamy hot summer day, the crisp nights and colorful days of fall, or the glorious white of winter snow -it gives me a chance to observe and wonder how she does it all in a magical moment in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment