Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Pod Already?

While walking those 2 year old puppies :) I looked over at the sweet peas and was startled to find pods already. Now don't get me wrong, this is my favorite time of year where the flowers die out and the seed pods begin to form. I find them fascinating and love to watch them plump up and eventually open (see tomorrows post). The elongated shape enhanced by little air holes was just a treat to find so much so that I had to run back to the house, puppies way ahead of me mind you, to get my camera. Now they are used to this since it is almost an everyday occurrence so they usually beat me to the studio to get it. Camera loaded and out we go - the final product you are now viewing. Thank you for coming along for the adventure and I hope it inspired you to take a closer look at your garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment