Monday, May 24, 2010

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Here is the first rainbow we saw and it seemed to stretch for an eternity. The colors were nice and pale but the sentiment was still there. I have had a rainbow on all the important days of my life - graduations, wedding and as Cassie informed me, now traveling with her :)

The image of the rainbow is just so intriguing. The fact that it can only happen with rain and sunshine at the same time seems like an oxymoron to me. Its beauty just fills the sky and I often wonder if it makes all people stop in their tracks or just me. I know I always find myself looking up in amazement. I hope you take the time to admire it. Rainbows are something that just don't happen everyday and when they do, the elements have lined up just right. Take advantage of the rare opportunity and look upwards with a smile on your face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment