Saturday, May 22, 2010

Drawing Class

I just got home from the Society of Decorative Painters Convention in Wichita Kansas and have to say that I had a great time. It was a smaller show but the students, staff and people were all wonderful to get to know. If you have never been, it will be there again in 2011 and I hope you can plan on making it. The class rooms had plenty of light, the students were willing to learn and the shopping was shopping, how much fun is that? I taught a creativity class, a drawing from real life class (this photo is a part of the set up) and was on the panel for the Business Strategies class. What I really liked was that the students weren't afraid to try something new and were willing to challenge themselves - YEAH! I had such a fabulous time in all the classes even if I was a little nervous in the business class but it all worked out just fine. Now, what to submit next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment